Business mathematics 11April 25, 2018
Business Statistics 2April 25, 2018
Summary of Course
Introduce you to the nature of Statistical Information, Collection, Summarizing and Presentation and analyzing the statistical information in such a way that the reality contained in the information may be revealed for decision-making.
- Summarizing Data
- Graphical Presentation of Data
- Measures of Central Tendency 1 – The Arithmetic Mean
- Measures of Central Tendency 2 – Geometric Mean and Harmonic Mean.
- Measures of Central Tendency 3 – Median and Mode
- Measures of Dispersion
- Set theory
- Permutations and Combinations
- Some Elementary Probability Concepts
- Probability Rules, Events and Bayes’ Theorem
- Probability Distribution of a Discrete Random Variable
- Binomial Distribution
- Poisson Distribution
- Hypergeometric Distribution
- Normal Distribution.